Create and solve your own brain puzzle!
What you’ll need:
- String (approximately 18 inches)
- 1 bead that the string fits through
Instructions for creating the puzzle:
- Cut the cardboard into a rectangle approximately 1.5 inches wide and 6 inches long.
- Pierce 3 holes in the cardboard. Make sure the string can fit through the holes.
- Fold the string in half. Pass the string through the middle hole.
- Pull the string through halfway, to get a loop on one side and the two ends on the other side of the cardboard.
- Thread the ends of the string through the loop and pull tight.
- String the bead onto one end of string. Pass the string through the second hole in the cardboard. Tie a knot to secure the string. The know should be on the opposite side to the bead.
- Thread the remaining end of string through the third hole and tie a knot secure the string.
Now that you have created the puzzle, it's time to solve the puzzle! Can you get the bead from one loop to the other?